Do you ever wonder if you are as influential as you could be? Every leader has to face high-stakes influence conversations on a daily basis. Unfortunately, many leaders rush into meetings using their default communication/influence style without knowing that there are multiple approaches and that some are more effective in different situations. Other leaders don’t spend enough time planning ahead for these conversations and make impulsive, emotional decisions that keep them from achieving their goals.
This workshop gives you a clear methodology to clarify your goals, plan an approach, prepare for objections and rehearse; maximising your probability for conversational success.
This workshop is aimed at for those who:
- Have a high-stakes conversation coming up and it can’t go sideways!
- Aspire to improve your overall influence flexibility, communication impact, and leadership presence.
- Believe that you are not getting enough productivity or engagement from your employees or team.
- Need to be more assertive
What are the benefits?
- Greater influence
- More impact and presence
- Enjoy the feeling of meeting your goals
- Get things done by strengthening your relationships
- Understand the foundational principals of influence
- Understand and rehearse the different approaches of conversational flexibility
- Learn how to structure and approach to a high-stakes conversation
Karen has over 20 years in the Architectural, Engineering & Construction industry. She is an accredited Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coach Federation ( ICF ) and a certified facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method and materials. Karen is an affiliate member of RIBA and the AIA, plus a committee member of both NAWIC and the Women in Architecture network.