NAWIC Seminar Sessions:
Women in Business Negotiator Series
The Women in Business Negotiator Series is a program built to empower individuals to seek their true value at work through negotiation.
See negotiation in a new light
Through this powerful, compact workshop, understand the role negotiation can play propelling you forward in your career, ensuring you maximise the opportunity available each stage of your professional journey.
Put theory into practice. Turn practice into confidence
This 2.5-hour session covers essential negotiation teaching points in an exciting, fun and digestible format. You will put these lessons into practice in real employment negotiations within the workshop. Through this integrated session design, you will understand the theory and have the confidence to apply it in pursuit of your career goals.
Share insights, achievements and personal experiences. Meet new people and make new friends amongst a group of motivated, ambitious professionals.
- Understand the basic concepts of negotiation
- Identify the many opportunities to negotiate at work and beyond
- Know how to plan and prepare for an employment negotiation
- Understand how to use basic negotiation skills
- Have the confidence to negotiate
6:15 – Registration
6:30 – Seminar Start – please note, the seminar will start promptly.
9:00 – Networking, feedback & refreshments
9:30 – Departure
The session will be facilitated by Guy Johnson of BreakPoint Black
- Former COO and Partner in fast growing commodity trading business
- Oversaw growth of business from start up phase to annual revenue of $80m
- Managed business throughout a rapid and unprecedented change in market rates of pay
- Experienced negotiator in both internal pay and employment deals, and in B2B company deals
Visit BreakPoint Black’s website to learn more about the company at www.breakpointblack.com
What others have said about this workshop:
Chloe W, Solicitor: “I was blown away by this! The content was fantastic and SO useful. I honestly feel all employees should take this workshop!”
Zoe M, Account Executive: “I felt very comfortable in the room. I felt everyone was in the same position”
Laura M, Technical Project Manager: “Very, very much enjoyed the all-female nature of the workshop. Especially on this topic. A safe space to learn and grow in”